Did you know:
- Working Image not only dresses women for work, we dress women for life! From survivors of domestic abuse and natural disasters to the homeless, we provide one of life’s basic needs – clothing!
- We started Teen Closets at both local High Schools, where homeless teens who are struggling to stay in school, can get clothing.
- Women who are going through devastating and costly cancer treatment also come to Working Image for appropriate clothing.
- Female veterans returning home can come to Working Image and be dressed for civilian life
- Free clothes are provided to patrons of the local Food Bank on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Donations are always welcome during our office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10-2 but please call ahead to be sure we are open.
Note: At the present time, we especially need Plus sized clothing for our clients.